- College conferred Academic Autonomy in 2014
- Starting of Self-financing courses
- Completion of the Controller of Examination Office
- Introduction of PG programme in Psychology
- Introduction of UG programme in History
- Completion of Bishop Stanley Roman Jubilee Block in 2014.
- Completion of Canteen Building
Four self-financing courses (BA English Language, Literature and Communication, B.Sc.- Computer Science and B.Com Co-operation) introduced.
Department of Botany upgraded as an Approved Research Centre under the University of Kerala.
Two Major Research Projects and four Minor Research Projects amounting to Rs.61,51,300/- newly sanctioned
Twenty-one papers in International peer reviewed journals and seventeen papers in National Peer reviewed journals published by faculty.
Thirteen books and three book chapters published by faculty.
Three faculty members awarded Ph.D.
Two new blocks under construction.
Academic, administrative and environment audits carried out.
Campus fully plastic free.
Software enabled attendance posting of students.
Admission process exclusively digitalized.
Syllabi updated and on par with prestigious universities.
Two IQAC organized National Seminars supported by RUSA and NAAC
SAY examination introduced for UG and PG students.
Walk with a Scholar (WWS) and Student Support Programme (SSP) schemes given impetus.
Pro-active mentoring system put in place
Anti-ragging and equal opportunity cell functioning actively.
- Introduction of two Self-Financing courses—B.Com. Computer Application and BCA
- New block for the Department of History
- Induction day
- New block, Bishop Ferdinand Maria Ossi block, for the departments of Commerce and Economics
- Renovation of the Centre for Research and P.G. Studies
- 17 new rest rooms constructed for women student
- Construction of Dining Hall for Girl students
- Construction of Walkway
- Renovation of B.Sc. Chemistry Gallery
- Computerized library, office and examination wing
- Initiated Online admissions
- Internet access to departments
- Introduced pedagogical innovations
- Adopted and implemented Green Protocol
- Ensured academic and administrative auditing in the institution
- Promoted community based extension activities
- Convened Board of Studies meetings in all departments for evaluating and framing precise objectives and learning outcomes
- Revision was brought about in existing courses
- External teams carried out academic and administrative auditing
- Feedback from industry, employers, students and general community incorporated into designing of curriculum and courses of study
- Inclusion of employability driven learning outcomes.
- ICT incorporated into classroom learning
- IQAC conducted a NAAC sponsored National seminar on “Institutionalising Quality and Accountability in Higher Education through Autonomy”
- Result analysis (UG & PG) carried out regularly at IQAC meetings, and remedial measures suggested for improvement.
- Internal auditing by APEC once in every semester.
- Fatima School of Foreign Language started in 2017
- Fatima Civil Service Academy started in 2017
- Launched BEC and TKT programmes
- Promotion of Student centric learning
- Reverse Osmosis water treatment plant
- Modernisation of Language Lab
- Opening up of Media room with Swayam platform accessible to all the Department
- Bridge Course implemented
- Starting of Add-on courses
- Promotion of online learning
- Annexe campus for Self-financing wing of the College